In this assignment, you will evaluate the change process used in a case study. Using the University online library resources, identify 3 to 5 scholarly resources on collaborative consulting and action research. Review the following case study on organizational culture and in-house knowledge transfer:
Prammer, K., & Neugebauer, C. (2012). Consulting organizational change cooperation-challenges, issues and solutions in theory and practice.
Journal of Management & Change, 29(1), 24–45.
Evaluate the interventions used in the study by Prammer and Neugebauer (2012) on the basis of the items given below. Use the selected sources to critically evaluate the stated data gathering methods, theoretical basis, evaluation of results, or final conclusions. Address the following in your case study analysis:
- Summarize the initial problem.
- Explain how the consultants approached information gathering to understand the problem. What data-gathering methods did they use?
- Explain how they incorporated theory into their method of inquiry and interpretation.
- Describe how they organized the information they gathered to provide feedback, summary, or clarification for the client.
- Describe how the feedback led to the implementation of interventions.
- Identify the vision or goal for the change process interventions.
- Summarize the evaluation of the intervention results.
- Describe any discernible conflicts or problems.
Write a 3- to 5-page analysis report in Microsoft Word format, utilizing a minimum of three scholarly sources. Apply APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.