Key Assignment Draft
You have learned about Rosa’s Pastries and Rosa’s current situation.
In addition, you have conducted research and explored social media and
mobility marketing. You have applied your research to Rosa’s business
and made some preliminary recommendations. It is now time to compile the
information that you have learned and complete a marketing plan.
Prepare an integrated promotional plan that includes Rosa’s
traditional media and new media as well as social media Web sites and a
mobility app. The integrated promotional plan should include the
- Provide 3 or more clearly stated promotional objectives.
- Provide 1 interactive advertisement that Rosa can run on a
social media Web site. Include a picture, image, slogan, or other
graphic along with the promotional text.
- Include a description of at least 1 mobility app for Rosa’s Pastries.
- Write a brief summary of at least 3 topics that Rosa might write about if she chooses to use a blog on her Internet Web site.
- Create a promotional calendar by month for one year that includes traditional and new media.
- Formulate a projected budget by month for one year.
Add this section to your draft of the marketing plan. Then, compile the marketing plan as shown below.
Organize the completed sections of the marketing plan. Rosa is look
forward to reading your first draft of the marketing plan. The
promotional plan should be 2,000–3,000 words. Make certain that you add
section headers so that Rosa can quickly find information within the
plan. Based on the information gathered in Phases 1–3, organize the plan
- Title page
- Executive summary
- Overview of the company
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis
- Customer analysis
- Promotional plan
- Reference page