In this module, you have examined the different types of change management frameworks. Now read, Rethinking organizational change: Towards a conceptual framework from the required reading list. This study proposes a conceptual framework incorporating the macro environment (industry-level changes) with organization-level changes to help practitioners build a more balanced approach to change management.
With this approach, consider the macro environment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. Discuss the six models of managing change and which you think would work best in the KSA business environment and why?
Now consider an industry-level application based on a company in an industry that you are familiar with in the Kingdom.
2. Provide an overview of the company and share information about the organization?s mission, vision, values, industry, etc.
3. How could a macro level approach to change management, as offered by the authors, benefit this company?
4. Which of the six models would you use to support this macro/micro level analysis?
Samal, A., & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Rethinking organizational change: Towards a conceptual framework. South Asian Journal of Management, 27(2), 30-53.
(You will respond to assignment questions to develop an essay. Essays have an introduction (to the topic of the assignment), a body (where you will integrate your responses), and a conclusion (your thoughts on the assignment). Please do not just answer the questions as is. It is best to use APA (7th ed) headings to capture the essence of the questions as a way to make sure you have integrated all of the responses in your essay. Also, make sure you are using an APA (7th ed) paper template as a starting point.)
Well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 6-7 full pages in length (double-spaced) related and well explained to all questions (first introduction, then each question has its own headline, last conclusion).
- Required minimum pages do not include the paper outline, title, and reference pages, and which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three (03) current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published within the last five years.
- Editing after completion is required once needed (after the instructor review feedback).
- Use University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines and double spacing.
- Assignment will be checked in Turnitin Originality Check Tool prior to submitting to instructor. Be unique with quality work. ?
- Review the attached grading rubric to see how the grading will be for this assignment.
P.S. this is a (4) marks assignment, so please put my budget limit under consideration ? Thank you.