See attached file
For this assignment, you should first complete the following tasks:
· Browse through the criminal justice career descriptions in the textbook and locate your ideal criminal justice career.
· Register and initiate a focused job search using industry keywords and document your results.
· Build a professional-quality resume or CV that offers a clear representation of you and your skills. Pay particular attention to the resources pertaining to building an effective resume, as well as information pertaining to the job interview. Note that among the comprehensive offerings, Career Center reviewers will evaluate your resume free of charge.
· Note: You may fictionalize company names, reference information, contact information, or any other information that you feel may compromise your privacy, although the resume/CV should reflect your qualifications as accurately as possible.
· Conduct a practice interview either on your own (using flashcards with prepared questions), with the help of a friend/family member, or with a professional in your field
Write a paper that meets the following requirements:
· Be 2-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
· Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
· Cite at least three scholarly sources for this assignment. Scholarly resources include peer-reviewed journal articles, books, the class textbook, or reports/documents from the government (.gov sites). A scholarly source does not include general sources from the internet (.com, .org, .edu, and .net sites are not scholarly). Scholarly resources should be current (no older than five years). If the class textbook is used as a source, then five other scholarly sources must be used.