Build on the project that you identified in Assignment 1 to complete this assignment.
This assignment consists of two (2) sections:
- MS Project Exercise
- Work Packages Paper You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment for which it is written. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Section 1: MS Project Exercise Update the project schedule in MS Project to account for the following changes:
- Revise the project schedule so that it contains at least five (5) work packages.
- Establish a WBS to support the project with the revised schedule.
- Revise the durations of the tasks based on the revised schedule.
Section 2: Work Packages Paper
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
4. Specify the main changes that you have made to the project in question. Next, analyze the key manner in which you have aligned your WBS in order to deliver the project.
5. Provide the costs estimate for the tasks. Note: Your estimate should include, but not be limited to, fixed and variable cost components.
6. Suggest the primary measures that you would use in order to successfully deliver the project.
Some Suggestions for the change.Each classroom can fit 50 student desk.The customer is requesting Laptops be installed at every desk. New desk will need to be purchased that can house these laptops. From FI Series flipIT® Classroom Computer Desks. Also the instructor at the lectern must have the ability to display any student laptop to any of the three projectors with sound.The customer is requesting wireless microphone lapels be installed so the instructors can freely move around. Must revise the schedule in a way that the delivery date of the final project not change. All video, audio and network connectivity will link to three EXTRON switches and AMX IP/TCP touch panel controllers. (Which will need to be purchased) and housed in a Communications closet.Will need to build out the comms closet with electrical, racks, cable trays etc… Will need to hire an AMX programmer.