Create a 15-20 page capstone paper that analyzes a business topic and
provides recommendations and is supported with credible resources that
demonstrate evidence-based thinking.
Your capstone project should address these expectations:
- Apply foundational knowledge and an understanding of business
systems, processes, and technology within and across core disciplines.
- Integrate information across disciplines from differing perspectives.
- Develop logical, well-supported, evidence-based solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Apply innovative, strategic, and sustainable approaches to business practice and planning.
- Apply leadership and collaboration principles and strategies for virtual, global, and culturally diverse environments.
- Integrate principles of ethics and integrity into business decisions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a business environment.
- Include an executive summary following your cover page.
- Include various body sections that contain the analysis and recommendations.
- Include a conclusion that summarizes main points of the paper. Try to include at least one source from the WSJ in your final draft.