Considering Pertinent Negatives and Positives
You will review the history and physical of an adult patient exam and address the critical indicators used to develop the differential diagnosis in the specific care plan to be developed for the patient.
Organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for crediting sources.