Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
For each of the following advertising resources for recruitment answer the following questions.
- Internal Recruitment
- Print Advertising (Local media, National publications)
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Job Fairs
- Professional Conferences
- Internet Sources (monster, indeed, careerbuilder, etc.)
- Universities & Colleges
- Search Firm
Answer the following questions for each resource:
- What are the pros and cons for each of each advertising resources.
- As the recruitment officer, what do you need to do to prepare for each resource? (ie. For a job fair you would need a table presentation, information pieces ? what are those?, swag)
- Do you feel you would yield the needed results from this resource? Would this resource provide an ROI?
- In the current industry that you work which of these resources are most often used or seems to be the most beneficial?