- define, describe and present a topic/problem/issue being addressed and presented as student’s topic of choice for the IP (20);
- argue persuasively why this particular topic/problem/issue should be paid attention to and whether it has domestic and/or international relevance (20);
- argue how, where, and why this topic/problem/issue may have emerged and whether it is relevant to all levels of education (20);
- select and review literature in the field of education that is relevant to this topic/problem/issue (20);
- integrate and leverage literature outside the field of education that may bear relevance to the chosen topic/problem/issue (5);
- conclude by proposing how the issue could be addressed or what are potential gaps in literature that should be filled with future research (15).
allessaysexpert.com is a writing facility that renders academic assistance to students studying. Nevertheless, under no given circumstances can our customers submit our assistance as their own work.
GET IN TOUCH
+1 (602) 857-2084