Select an organization and apply your research to the development of the Quality Control Manual that is meant for the logistics and supply chain management departments.
- You will prepare an outline of the Quality Control Manual. The first part of the manual will be the Introduction.
- Provide a history of the quality management evolution and why it is needed.
- List and discuss 2–3 of the specific directions that companies are adopting in terms of strategic quality management.
- Clearly identify the organization that your quality control manual is intended for.
- Explain the evolution of and the pros and cons of such programs as Deming and Six Sigma.
- Include a minimum of 3 cited references.