4.1 Learning Outcomes:
· Understand the ethical issues faced by international businesses.
· Recognize an ethical dilemma.
· Identify the causes of unethical behaviour by managers.
· Understand why nations trade with each other.
· Summarize the different theories explaining trade flows between nations.
· Understand the important implications that international trade theory holds for business practice.
4.2 Action Required:
Watch the video using the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvfzaq72wd0
4.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):
Why are expatriate managers at a greater risk of violating their personal code of ethics? Discuss.