Hello follow instruction, APA format at 6 references no older than 5 years old
- 1) Perform research on the following:
Assessment, diagnostic testing, and management of infectious conditions in a pediatric patient
- Differential diagnoses for presentation of symptoms involving infectious diseases in pediatric patients
- After completing your research, consider this scenario:
- What will be your differential diagnoses for this patient?( I provided you with these 4 differential diagnosis, define and discuss each of them and say why they have been choosen Kawasaki Disease, Rocky mountain fever, Scarlet fever and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.)
- What specific physical exam findings support these differential diagnoses?
- Of the differential diagnoses you listed, which would be the most concerning? (Kawasaki Disease is the most concerning for me) Discuss and define
- What additional diagnostic tests will you recommend for Kawasaki Disease? Why?
- What would be your focus for caregiver education about Kawasaki Disease?
An eighteen-month-old child, well-known to your practice, presents with a seven-day history of fever ranging from 101 to 104.7 degrees Fahrenheit. On the fourth day of the fever, the emergency department had performed the following tests:
A blood and urine culture
A complete blood count
A comprehensive metabolic panel
The culture reports were found to be negative.
Today, the vitals of the child are the following:
Temperature: 101.5 degrees Fahrenheit
Heart rate: 120 beats/minute
Respiratory rate: 20 breaths/ minute
Blood pressure: 90/40
Physical examination of the child indicates the following positive findings:
Excoriating rashes in the diaper area
C. On the basis of the above information, respond to the following: