In Module 01 you chose a disease that you would like to know more
about. Throughout the term you have been gathering information on that
topic. Now it’s time to put it all together into your annotated
bibliography. Your submission should include the following:
- An introduction and summary of the disease and why it was selected.
- Include at least 4 research articles. Sample sources are the
library database; medical journals; and government websites such as the
National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Prepare 4 references for your annotated bibliography. A maximum of 2 sources should come from an online source.
- Beneath each reference, write an annotation. For more information
on preparing an Annotated Bibliography and APA, navigate to the
Resources tab in this course.
- Be sure to use correct grammar and spelling.