Need help on only 3rd and 4th point….Need 7 presentation slides for my demo
Case Study Overview:
In conventional business and government megaprojects–such as hydroelectric dams, chemical-processing plants, or big-bang enterprise-resource-planning systems–the standard approach is to build something monolithic and customized. Such projects must be 100% complete before they can deliver benefits: Even when it’s 95% complete, a nuclear reactor is of no use. On the basis of 30 years of research and consulting on megaprojects, the author has found two factors that play a critical role in determining success or failure: replicable modularity in design and speed in iteration. The article examines those factors by looking at well-known megaprojects, both successful ones, and cautionary tales.
Case Study Link
Using the attached link do the following:
Your team has been assigned to build a house for your sponsor Smith Thomas. The budget for the house is $200,000, and the house must be completed in 6 months.
1. Using the above link create a project canvas similar to the one on page 8
2. Describe your life cycle approach used to manage your project and why?
3. Describe at least five key stakeholders and your communication strategy
4. Describe how you will track scope and scope changes
5. Describe deliverables that will be created to track progress
6. Describe at least five risks and your mitigation strategy
There is no narrative paper required for this project, however, a “narrative PowerPoint slide” should be submitted, which should include an audio presentation by all the team members. The PowerPoint slide should be submitted as a group to be graded. (Hint: each team member can record their piece of the presentation and the project manager can consolidate everything into one single file to be submitted. The entire audio presentation should not be more than 30 minutes, and should not be more than 25 slides.)