Select an organization to use for research and analysis throughout this course. You may pick an organization that you have worked in or one that someone you know works for.
Step 1: Types of organizations you might use include the following:
- Medical clinics
- Fast food
- Retail sales
These are just suggestions.
Step 2: After you decide on the organization, pick 1 of these 3 areas of emphasis or theme choices:
- Group/team work
- Organizational change processes
Step 3: Provide a brief analysis of your organization focusing on the theme that you selected. You will use this theme for your individual assignment each week throughout the course.
- Briefly discuss various research method options.
- Using your theme (for example, leadership) discuss the best 2 research method approaches to explore or examine your chosen theme and type of organization.
- Explain why you have selected these research methods and defend your choices using 1–2 external sources from the research literature, and cite your sources in APA format.
- Write a paper of 2–3 pages analyzing your research method approach within the chosen organization.
Review this Scholarly Sources document to learn more about proper APA citations and sources.