I choose Walmart Supercenter.
- Discuss methods used to account for assets, liabilities, and shareholder equity, and explain how the company’s inventory valuation method affects reported results.
- Explain the company’s approach to internal controls, and assess its compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Prepare and interpret the results of horizontal and vertical analyses of the financial statements.
- Prepare and interpret the results of at least 5 ratios, 1 from each of the following categories:
- Profit Ratios
- Debt Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Assess the company’s overall financial performance and the integrity of its internal controls.
- Discuss how various stakeholders—internal and external—use information contained in the financial statements for decision making.
Include the last 2 years of published financial statements as Appendices to your report. Do not include the entire Annual Reports.
Present your findings as a Word document of 5–6 pages formatted in APA style