Instructions: The module essay requires you to incorporate and cite evidence from FOUR sources total (two from the assigned readings and two from your own research) After reading the LUMEN lessons on “Evidence”, complete the following in preparation for the module essay.
- Compose a tentative thesis for the module essay (see LUMEN lesson on “Thesis Statements”)
- Identify one source from the module that you will incorporate into the essay
- Select evidence from the source to “quote” or paraphrase
- Compose a body paragraph that integrates the evidence from the source in support of your thesis (see LUMEN lessons on “Paragraphs” and “Creating Paragraphs”).
- Cite the source using an MLA style in-text citation
- Include an MLA style Works Cited entry for the source