Please note that this video has been broken into 9 video section. View all 9 then answer the questions below.
Your observation and answers should be a narrative totaling about 2- 3 typed pages (at least 2 1/3 page). (Be sure to answer all the following questions)
- Select 2 characters from the play and discuss their performances in the areas of:
- Acting(Character Development & Use of Speaking Voice).
- Singing Voice.
- Movement or Dance Ability.
- Discuss the Set & Costume Design!
- Does the set allow the actors to move freely on the Stage?
- Do the Costumes assist the audience in understanding the Characters on Stage?
- Can the actors move freely on stage? Are the costumes limiting the movement of actors while the dance or sing?
- Did you notice any problem with the actors during the Show that related to the Set or Costumes?
- How would you evaluate the technical aspects of the show during the performance?
- Did all of the light and sound cues work appropriately?
- Were there any mishaps during the run of the show? What were they? Who created the problems?
- How did the musicians and the sound crew work together? Were singers having a problem with their mics so that you couldnt hear them speak or sing? Was the band too loud or too soft. Explain what you observed!