To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the readings from the Ravitch and Carl and Rubin and Rubin and consider reflecting on your experiences in qualitative research throughout this course.
- Review the media programs related to The Qualitative Dissertation Experience: A Doctoral Candidate Experienceand consider the experience of other doctoral candidates through this qualitative research process.
By Day 3
Post your responses to the following:
- Explain what social change means to you as a Walden doctoral candidate. What experiences from the course most influenced your understanding?
- Explain what in qualitative research you would like to know more about as a result of taking this course.
- Reflect on your problem statement and the next steps for developing a research topic for your dissertation or doctoral study. Include an explanation of whether you would choose a qualitative approach, why or why not.
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the weeks Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.